CLASS D KNOWLEDGE TEST AT QUICK-SERV LICENSE CENTER
You are about to make an appointment for the Class D Knowledge Test.
If that is not your intention, please use the back button below.
- 1. Read all questions first then click the link below.
- 2. Must pay $10 exam fee prior to test.
- 3. For a person younger than 18:
- – If you are under the age of 18 at the time of your test and this is your first test, you must bring the blue certificate of enrollment card issued by a driver education program, or you will not be able to take the test.
- – If the person is applying for a credential, a parent or guardian must accompany the applicant.
- 4. Know your social security number.
- 5. Must have required documents at time of appointment. Visit dps.mn.gov to find required documents.
- 6. All appointments automatically cancel after 10 min from your scheduled start time if not present