DRIVER’S LICENSE APPOINTMENT AT QUICK-SERV LICENSE CENTER
Before you proceed you are about to make an appointment to apply for a driver’s license. If that is not your intention, please use the back button below.
All Driver’s License and Class D Knowledge Tests are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- 1. Read all questions first, then click link below
- 2. Choose either Standard Driver’s License/ID (:15 min) or Real ID/Enhanced Driver’s License (:15 min)
- 3. Bring all required documents to your appointment. (If you do not have the required documents at the time of your appointment, you will need to reschedule)
- 4. Visit dps.mn.gov to find links to Standard, Real ID and Enhanced Driver’s License required documents.
- 5. All appointments automatically cancel after 10 min from your scheduled start time if not present