For all of our protection masks are required inside the building.
Driver’s License Application
All driver’s license, state ID and instruction permit applications are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- 1. Read all questions first, then click link below
- 2. Choose either:
– Instruction Permit/Photo
– Real ID/Enhanced Driver’s License
– Standard Driver’s License/ID
- 3. Bring all required documents to your appointment. (Visit dps.mn.gov to find links to Standard, Real ID and Enhanced Driver’s License required documents)
- 4. We DO NOT have knowledge tests at this site. (Visit dps.mn.gov to find locations or take the test online)
- 5. Visit dps.mn.gov to find links to Standard, Real ID and Enhanced Driver’s License required documents.
- 6. For a person younger than 18:
- – You must show the blue card (see example below)
- – A parent or guardian must accompany the applicant.
- 7. If you have moved from another state, you MUST take the knowledge test first before you apply for a MN driver’s license (Visit dps.mn.gov to find exam station locations or take the test online)
All appointments automatically cancel after 10 min from your scheduled start time if not present
Our DL Appointment system is currently down for maintenance. Please check back later.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express
There is a 2.49% convenience fee for credit card transactions.