Last updated: November 17, 2017
READ THE TERMS OF THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND QUICKSERVDMV, A DIVISION OF KATHY’S LICENSE SERVICE, INC. DBA QUICK-SERV LICENSE CENTER, 125 3RD AVENUE NORTH, SOUTH ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA 55075.
Terms of Service
- You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you personally or on behalf of any company, organization or other entity in whose behalf you are using the website/app have authority to use the services provided by and through this website/app and to complete the transactions facilitated by this website/app.
- You acknowledge that this website/app is not owned or operated by a state of Minnesota official government agency or office. This website/app is owned and operated by Quickserv License Center, a duly appointed Deputy Registrar 035 of the State of Minnesota.
- You acknowledge that the payment of any credit/debit card convenience fees paid to US Bank and the use of our services is not required in order to process official government registrations, filings, or applications. As described elsewhere throughout our website/app, we offer benefits and assistance not otherwise available from government agencies or websites.
- You agree that any information you provide to us is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- By submitting your electronic signature, you hereby consent in writing to grant us access to your vehicle record through Minnesota’s online registration renewal portal, and you affirm that you are the record holder with the right to access the record of the vehicle that you have provided to us. Portions of your vehicle record may be protected by 18 U.S.C. 27212725, et seq., (the Driver Privacy Protection Act). You hereby authorize us to access your public and protected records for the purpose of processing your renewal, or to verify that you have provided correct vehicle information and to obtain any other information required to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
- In no event shall we be liable or responsible for the State of Minnesota’s refusal to process any renewal or for any loss or damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data. Damages for business interruption, or other consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of this website/app.
- You acknowledge that we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to from this website/app, and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service for its website/app at any time effective upon publishing an updated version to this agreement. By using this website/app, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
- Any claim relating to this website/app shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- By utilizing the electronic signature space you acknowledge that you authorize us to process a registration renewal transaction on your behalf . As a user of our QuickservDMV, your payment information will be accessed by US Bank, a third party processor. You agree to allow US Bank to charge your card for the sole purpose of renewing your vehicle/DNR registration. For each transaction, you will be charged the amount required to renew your registration with the state of Minnesota at that time, plus a US Bank convenience fee of 2.45%. If you check the box that you would like to receive an email alert the following year/years that your Minnesota renewal is coming due, we will store the appropriate data in order to correspond with you next year/years. You acknowledge that your payment information will be used by a third party payment processor (US Bank), and you acknowledge that QuickservDMV and its owners are not responsible for the security of the third-party server. While this third party payment processor maintains the highest level of security to protect customer data, we cannot guarantee in any way that your information will be free from unwanted access while it resides in their system. You agree that
QuickservDMV and its owners may not be held liable for any damages that may result from the utilization of your information on a third party system, or for any breach of your sensitive personal information. QuickservDMV and its owners maintain the right to cancel your account profile at any time, for any reason, without notice. At any time, you may cancel your account in QuickservDMV by emailing us directly and requesting a cancellation. Please allow 3 business days to process your request.
You agree to be contacted via email, text and/or phone by our support staff for the limited purpose of communicating with you about your registration renewal. Examples of communication we may send to you include confirmation emails, status updates, reminders, requests for additional or corrected information, etc. It is your responsibility to provide accurate contact information to ensure the successful delivery of these messages. For delivery of text messages, standard message and data rates may apply.
- If we cannot complete your renewal successfully because you have not responded to a request for additional or corrected information, or because you have failed to obtain a passing inspection in a timely manner, or because the state has denied your renewal, we will contact you via email, text message or phone. If we cannot complete your renewal because your plate does not qualify, you will be notified via email, text message or phone. In all other cases, if we cannot successfully renew your registration, the transaction will be cancelled and refunded/voided.
- You acknowledge that once a renewal has been processed with the state and an official confirmation has been issued, your transaction through this site cannot be cancelled for a refund. The only exception is if the state or county office subsequently denies the renewal. In this case, a refund credit will be issued.
- You acknowledge that this website/app charges a debit/credit card US Bank 2.45% convenience fee on purchased MN renewals.
- Customer service is provided for all inquiries or concerns via email only.
- You acknowledge that it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your registration is renewed on time and is kept up-to-date in state records. If you renew late, we are not liable for any fees or penalties you receive for driving with expired registration. If your transaction through our site fails, or if your renewal request is denied, you are responsible for contacting your state, either in person or by mail, to complete the process of renewing your registration. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the delivery of renewed stickers (where applicable). Renewed stickers are mailed out by Quick-serv License Center once your renewal request has been approved. If you do not receive your sticker or documents in a timely manner, you must contact QuickservDMV in a timely manner to have it re-issued to your address.
- You acknowledge that selling your vehicle after renewal has been processed does not entitle you to a refund. Purchased registration remains with the vehicle and will not be refunded if the vehicle is sold.
- We itemize charges on the billing page for your review prior to checkout. However, some fees are estimates only and are subject to change. If additional fees are due, they will be added to your final billing total. If the estimated fees were too high, you will only be charged the amount actually due to the state, plus our agency fee. You therefore acknowledge that the final amount billed to your card is subject to change, and may or may not reflect the total amount displayed to you on the itemized transaction page on our site.
- Use of our website/app to renew your registration entitles you to one free replacement of your registration documents and/or sticker. By using this website/app, you will not be given the option to purchase new plates or replace existing plates. If it is your intention to purchase a new plate, replace an existing plate or upgrade to a customized plate or novelty plate, you must use the state system, where applicable.
- You acknowledge that we are not a messenger service, nor do we perform the actions of a messenger service. We will meet with you at our front counter located at 125 3rd Avenue North, South St. Paul, Minnesota 55075 or by phone at 651-552-7612 to answer any questions that you may have. We do not handle title applications of any kind with our
online programs. We merely assist with the online renewal process. With the expressed and informed consent of our website's/app users, we submit information through the state's online portal here at Quick-serv License Center, a duly appointed Deputy Registrar 035 of the State of Minnesota. In addition to this task, we provide supplemental benefits to our website's/app’s users, such as phone support by our customer service representatives and other benefits outlined elsewhere on our site.
- By submitting a transaction through this portal, I attest that this vehicle is insured and will continue to be insured while operated upon the public streets and highways as required by laws of the State of Minnesota.
In some instances, additional information may be required before we can renew your registration, such as billing updates, address updates, or insurance policy information updates. Unless otherwise specified, should you decide to use the following year alert QuickservDMV, we will use the same information you provided to us for the previous year's renewal, however you may be given the option to edit some of the information (such as shipping address and updated insurance information) during the checkout process. The information that will be carried over year-to-year includes your plate number, personal contact information, and, when applicable, and the last three of your VIN number, vehicle designation and vehicle type, and any other information that had been provided for the purpose of processing your transaction.